SSCF Limited Trading as Eagle Dental Practice
Statement Of Purpose
From 1st April 20111 this practice was registered with and regulated by the care Quality Commission for the following activities:
Anyone can apply to us for the provision of services (i.e. whole population).
Aims and Objectives
Treatment of disease, disorder and injury
- To provide high quality dental treatment to the whole population to include consultations, radiographs,treatment of peridontal disease,fillings, prosthetics (i.e. crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures). Roots canal treatments and surgical procedures i.e. extractions.
- To offer patients a friendly and professional service.
- To explain the diagnosis to patients in detail, where particular attention should be given and necessary action – treatment options, costs, risks and advice etc.
- To include other professionals in the care of our patients where it is in the patients best interest i.e. referrals for specialist care and advice.
- To keep patients well informed of costs and to discuss treatment progress at each stage, obtaining relevant consent.
- To offer a preventative service.
- To establish an individually developed personal dental health regime for each patient to meet their dental needs.
- To provide detailed information and explanation to patients where a surgical procedure is necessary, including risks, procedure etc.
- To obtain valid consent.
- To monitor patient progress for surgical, post procedure and following protocol to ensure full recovery and minimise risks.
Diagnostic and Screening Procedures
- To arrange and agree appointments and review appointments within an appropriate personal timeframe with patients.
- To undergo a complete and detailed examination of the patient’s oral health with help from relevant diagnostic equipment, taking into account relevant medical history questionnaires which we ask to be updated regularly by the patient.
- To inform patients of the results of such diagnostics and screening procedures with a view to discussing possible treatment options.
Summary of Aims:
We aim to provide a comprehensive service to the whole population.
We provide our patients with an environment which is comfortable, relaxing and friendly.
While not always possible, we aim to see patients on time and keep them informed if we are running late.
We endeavour to spend sufficient time with patients. We believe that we are open and fair with all our patients and welcome open communications which help us to continue our service in a manner approved by our patients. We endeavour to have well qualified staff so that a caring environment can be maintained.
Patient Involvement Rights
We take full account of patients’ comments,their rights and autonomy. We conduct regular anonymous surveys of patient views on the service, care and treatment provided.
The practice information leaflet and website available to patients gives full details of the services provided and invites comments.
We have an in-house complaints policy for the effective and speedy resolution of patients complaints or concerns.
We like to increase patient influence by having a suggestion box.
Service provider: SSCF Limited
Address: 10 Station Road, liphook, Hants. GU30 7DR
Telephone: 01428 725777
Name of location: Eagle Dental Practice
Address: Eagle Dental Practice, 10 Station Road, liphook, Hants. GU30 7DR
Description of building etc.: Ground floor premises with full wheelchair access. Free 5 hour parking at the rear of the surgery
Registered Manager: Susan Slater